Question from dearn191

Why are all House's Securitrons hostile towards me?

After playing for quite some time I finally decided to go see Mr. House. When I got to Lucky 38 Victor was dead on the stairs, and all the robots inside were hostile. Any solution to this?

dearn191 answered:

After completing the quest involving Benny I skipped ahead to The House Always Wins II, I thought this would cause the securitrons to not be hostile to me but they still are. It seems this problem may have to wait for a patch to be fixed.
0 0

Answers

M4TTB4K3R answered:

*/*POSSIBLE SPOILER*/*

This happened to me once when I did some of the brotherhood of steel quests instead of working for and forwarding House's wishes. I think its just if you don't do what he wants or attack one of them then they'll go after you.
0 0

VFG answered:

It's very annoying. I've had the same problem. Ever since killing Benny and doing some other random quests all of the Securitrons in the Lucky 38 are hostile to me for no reason. How am I supposed to complete the "House Always Wins" if I can't even report back to Mr. House?
0 0

Blitzerspike answered:

If Victor has died, from you or another enemy, all Securitons and Mr. House turn against you. There's no way to fix this and the only quests left will be NCR, the Legion or Yes Man from this point, as you will only be able to kill House as you cannot talk to him any longer
0 0

VFG answered:

Even if Victor is still alive they can still be hostile. For me Victor is alive, but inside the Lucky 38 at the casino floor near the elevator. Every time I step inside I get lit up, if I use a Stealthboy and sneak past them I still can't use the elevator unless I kill Victor first. WTF?
0 0

Lordofdeath0 answered:

You let "House Always Wins" expire . It happened to me you have to see him soon after you get on the strip its a must if you want him to stay non-hostle for a while untill you want to kill him
0 0

Securitrons??? Open TOXINJOE
Securitrons for the NCR? Open TOXINJOE
Randomly attacked by securitrons? Answered Roy_Dogsi
Melissa is hostile. Why? Answered Tzrobson
The Tops Casino is hostile to me? Answered Xunelox