Question from imthestuntman

How do iI change my hair?

Im like 30 hours into the game and i really don't like my guys hair. I know if you join the kings you can use sergio but i had the king stop messing with the NCR which is an option that no one ever mentions when they say stuff. Anyways I can't join the kings and ive already finished GI Blues. Is there any way I can get my hair changed?

imthestuntman provided additional details:

Yeah there is a robot somewhere in caesars camp that needs a sensor module to work but then it can.

VegasHighRoller answered:

If Sergio is unavailable then there's a robot in Caeser's tent but if you dont help him then you wont be able to use it so if you killed caeser, like i did, then you're totally screwed.
0 0

Answers

lapp1e84 answered:

I think sergio is the only barber in the game according to all the forums. I also am past the point of joining the kings and my characters hair glitches through most headwear i apply. Do ya know if there is a plastic surgeon?
0 0

mitsukahakumei answered:

Where a hat
0 0

killerbs420 answered:

There a hat
0 0

Hair? Answered DounutMan
How do you change hud color? Answered battle1804
Is it possible to change trait? Spoilers Answered Chuchkill27
Can you change your appearance later in the game? Answered OmnipotentIsaak
Why does the game change the controller settings? Open KiddoGamer