How do iI change my hair?

1. Im like 30 hours into the game and i really don't like my guys hair. I know if you join the kings you can use sergio but i had the king stop messing with the NCR which is an option that no one ever mentions when they say stuff. Anyways I can't join the kings and ive already finished GI Blues. Is there any way I can get my hair changed?

User Info: imthestuntman

imthestuntman - 6 years ago
    Yeah there is a robot somewhere in caesars camp that needs a sensor module to work but then it can.

User Info: imthestuntman

imthestuntman - 6 years ago

1. If Sergio is unavailable then there's a robot in Caeser's tent but if you dont help him then you wont be able to use it so if you killed caeser, like i did, then you're totally screwed.

User Info: VegasHighRoller

VegasHighRoller - 5 years ago 0 0

1. I think sergio is the only barber in the game according to all the forums. I also am past the point of joining the kings and my characters hair glitches through most headwear i apply. Do ya know if there is a plastic surgeon?

User Info: lapp1e84

lapp1e84 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Where a hat

User Info: mitsukahakumei

mitsukahakumei - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. There a hat

User Info: killerbs420

killerbs420 - 5 years ago 0 0