Where can I find the key to the abandoned brotherhood of steal bunker?

1. I'm trying to get into the abandoned brotherhood of steal bunker but I can't find the key! Can someone help me to find out how to get the key?

User Info: ashleighpowers

ashleighpowers - 6 years ago

Answers

1. There is more then one bunker entrance, one entrence does not Require a key, this is where you meet the brotherhood, most members have the key on them.

User Info: Luigi_316

Luigi_316 - 6 years ago 0 3
  2. Dont know wat Luigi_316 is talking about but there is no way in, as far as I have heard.???? I could be wrong

User Info: blfkakarot911

blfkakarot911 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I found out that in order to get in there u would need to clear your cache and then have Veronica Renata Santangelo at 188 trading post with u when u go there and it will be unlocked for u. But if you save the game inside and update it u will be stuck in there.

There's not much in there, only a dean electronics book and misc items in desks and cabinets.

User Info: blfkakarot911

blfkakarot911 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Its because of the patch. Im sure theyll repatch it soon so that we get a key or its unlocked.

User Info: aurongurdian

aurongurdian - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Latest patch was released days ago. Still can't get in the place. (still showing message of key required to open)

User Info: Jokun999

Jokun999 - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. you cant go in it is for the dead money DLC

User Info: dreamforlife

dreamforlife - 5 years ago 0 0