How can i get the pass phrase for the remnnats bunker?

1. I can go in the bunker then it seys you need a pass phrase?

User Info: lildwayne09

lildwayne09 - 6 years ago

1. _______________________________SPOILERS_____________________________________

Both the guys above are right, in order to get the bunker open u have to get to the part where u have to destroy Mr House for either NCR or Legion or installing Yes Man (like I did).

1. U have to have Arcade with u when u visit (vertibird, repconn hq, fort, van graffs).
    2. Once he has talk to u for each of these u r 100% guaranteed to get the quest.

I did the above steps and installed Yes Man after killing House for the NCR (Arcade was with me, but in the casino), when I finished and told him to follow he came and talked to me and that started the quest.

Follow this quest to find the ex-enclave remnants, each of which have part of the pass-phrase. Once all have talked and agreed to join then the bunker is then able to open.

User Info: blfkakarot911

blfkakarot911 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I believe you need the Doctor called Arcade from the Mormon fort in the outskirts of New Vegas. Have him as a companion and you will gain his side quest after talking to him somewhat.

User Info: Bobs2010

Bobs2010 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Bobs2010 is kinda right but he will only give you the side quest near the end of the game.

User Info: recca1821

recca1821 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. The code is

"Dear Old Friends We Miss Nevarro *Nevada*
    Activate For Aude Lang Syne

User Info: Tommywx

Tommywx - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. *the code is*
    Dont you hhave to get that questfor you to get in there weather "you" the player know it or not?

User Info: Razer1313

Razer1313 - 5 years ago 0 0