Question from jakeis1337

Presidential Suite Noir?

So at times in the Presidential Suite, the screen will spontaneously become completely grey tinted. The HUD maintains it's color, but everything else becomes a shade of grey. After a few minutes, the screen blurs for a moment (as if a drug has worn off) and the colors return.
Any ideas?
I've been displaying neat weapons and dino toys; maybe related to too many objects in the room?

Answers

Bobs2010 answered:

I have read something about this a little while ago. Not many people have had this happen and some people are thinking it maybe an 'Easter Egg' or something along them lines. More likely its another bug. :)
0 0

Falloutkingxs answered:

Nope do you have a follower in your room because if there were they probably took your nuka cola qaurts or cat eye they do that and then the screen turns grey
0 0

Presidential suite? Unanswered AuraCaster
Presidential Suite and More improvements? Open RunNGunTaxiCo
Messup up Lucky 38 suite? Answered hotroddeluxe
Suite Companions? (minor spoiler) Open Tmac2024
Can't send my companions to the suite in the strip? Answered chaos1212