Question from noah729

Asked: 4 years ago

How do i decrease my infamy for the NCR after i have been vilified?

I have been vilified and it is starting to affect my game by not allowing me to enter certain areas and i want to know if there is a way to reduce it!

Accepted Answer

From: ThatTwinTom 4 years ago

Wearing NCR armour raises your status up to "Neutral" and allows you to do quests for the NCR to increase your reputation. Unfortunately i had a problem with some NCPs that would still attack me....But wearing the armour helps.

Rated: +0 / -0

This question has been successfully answered and closed

Respond to this Question

You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.