What is a Deathclaw?

1. I've seen and fought them before, but to me they look like demons. I was having this discussion with my friends, because I can see how all the other wildlife got to be the way they are, but where did Deathclaw's come from?

User Info: AlphaOmega528

AlphaOmega528 - 6 years ago

1. the origin of the super mutants is handled in the original Fallout, they were led and created by The Master, who was the main villain in that game. And if i remember correctly, the deathclaws were actually "engineered weapons" created by the, um, enclave. go here, lotsa answers www.fallout.wikia.com

User Info: bestatfallin

bestatfallin (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

1. super mutation? splicing experiment like the nightstalker? Now i didnt finish the game but do they even go into detail about how the super mutant were created or who leads/created them?

User Info: Zee_AzN_Blood

Zee_AzN_Blood - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Yes the fallout wiki is a very reliable source, i have never had a wrong answer from them.

User Info: ruffnv15

ruffnv15 - 6 years ago 0 0