How do I get Elijah to show up?

1. I have played through dead money 3 times now, each time doing something a little different. first I kept the companions alive, then i killed dean and dog, then i killed all three, and all three times Elijah doesnt show up at the vault, and all I get is locked in the vault and die. Am I doing something wrong, not doing something, or is it maybe glitched?

User Info: JohhnyE

JohhnyE - 5 years ago

Answers

1. When you are in the vault's main computer, read the note to Vera but not the personal log. When you exit the computer, Elijah will contact you. The way I got him to come to vault was by threating to mess with the elevator. He then threatens to blow up my collar and I reply with the choice of snipping wires to the vault and my pip-boy. That gets him to come down. To get the cash out achievment, though you must NOT reprogram the turrets to kill him. You must kill him yourself!

User Info: PIZZA6931

PIZZA6931 - 5 years ago 0 0