Why does my xbox shut down..?

1. When i go to Primm and try to exchange caps for chips, my xbox immediately shuts down. I know there is a glitch with this, but it shouldn't shut my whole console down, should it?

User Info: marshc

marshc - 5 years ago
    Well, this happened as soon as i started playing my xbox after it had been off all night. It is in a cool place and well ventilated. I believe my xbox needs to be repaired, because now it shuts off randomly with different games. I find it weird that it shuts off in that same exact place in Fallout New Vegas every time i try it. I will avoid it like you said. Thank you

User Info: marshc

marshc - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Could be that the Xbox is overworked. Try downloading the game onto your hard drive and/or let the Xbox cool down for a bit. Or avoid the place all together.

User Info: andy1234125

andy1234125 - 5 years ago 0 0