How do I get the brotherhood of steel to stop trying to kill me?

1. I'm trying to do the wildcard quest and when I go to the hidden valley 6 of them shoot me with laser mini guns. How do i get them to stop?

User Info: budaclees99

budaclees99 - 5 years ago

1. Make sure you aren't wearing any faction armor that would make the BoS attack you, for example any NCR or Caesar's Legion armor.

Go to them during the DAY and they should say something along the lines of 'we don't trust you' and task you with removing an NCR ranger from a nearby hill, after dealing with the ranger, they will grant you access to the bunker.

The easiest way to get into the hidden valley bunker is to recruit veronica from the 188 trading post (north of Novac), after a while you will get a quest from her called "I Could Make You Care" or something similar, after which the brotherhood will grant you access to the bunker since you are with one of their members (Veronica).

User Info: Aussie_Scarface

Aussie_Scarface - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. If at night:
    They will come after you and ALWAYS treat you as an enemy if you have NOT made contact with them previously

If during the day:
    Don't know, they should be under lockdown unless you are at the end of Veronica's quest. Then there would be 4 BoS Paladins and they will attack you unless you talk your way out of it.

Otherwise I really don't know

User Info: elyk0956

elyk0956 - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. If you or boone have ncr armor on then that will anger them too.

User Info: ruffnv15

ruffnv15 - 5 years ago 1 0
  3. The ONLY reason they will attack you is if you have a "disliked" faction armor on. Or if you have shot at or killed a member of the brotherhood. If you have killed one of them you need to reload a prior save or you cant do any quests for them.

User Info: drifttheoryDNB

drifttheoryDNB - 5 years ago 0 1
  4. Go to Hidden Vally don't wear fraction armour look for there bunker in that area they will capture you and put a slave collar on you. You can't leave hidden valley till you get rid of a ranger in a bunker near there you can talk to him and make him leave or kill him or talk to him get him on your side then go smash his radio and he will actack you look at it twice and he'll actack you. Go during the day always at night is when patrols,scouts,and Scavengers go out .After talking to the NCR Ranger and taking care of him got talk to the elder he'll remove the slave collar

User Info: 53Ty

53Ty - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Actually, you CAN fix your relationship. When you complete Lonesome road at get to the nukes, Don't launch it. It should rank you as Neutral if you didn't do anything terrible to them Like blowing up their nice, shinny bunker up.

User Info: RoyalSecret32

RoyalSecret32 - 7 months ago 0 0