Question from MajinJoker

Computer Locked What Now?

I guessed to many times on the computer and its locked now. Than I found the password but the computer is still locked. Is there anything that I can do to unlock to restart quest?

Answers

SSJ3Monkey answered:

All you can do is reload from an earlier save.
0 0

declives answered:

Unless you get the Comp. whiz perk (Which you shouldn't get anyway, it's pretty much useless) you need to reload an earlier save. If you don't have an earlier save, then you're out of luck.
0 0

AielGaidin answered:

Either reload to a previous save or completely waste a perk for computer whiz. For future reference when you encounter a comp to hack, use all but your last try on the possible answers and if it doesn't unlock, exit the comp and try again. As long as you don't use your last attempt you basically have infinite attempts. This also works on FO3.
1 0