Where can I find More blue star caps?

1. In the quest The Legend Of The Star i need at least 50 Blue star caps i got about 7-8 from allan marks the guy randomly comes up to me a guy called Tomas by legion town and i cant find his wife and 1 at jeans sky diving i cant find anymore help please!

User Info: Tommywx

Tommywx - 5 years ago

Answers

1. start looking to undiscivered loction that is how i got my 50+ blue star caps A

User Info: jackraiden25

jackraiden25 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Check Scorpion Gulch a wastelander shows up every three days a has a few on him

User Info: ZestSubject

ZestSubject - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Drink every sunset sarsaparilla bottle you find. There's a chance the bottle cap you receive is a blue star cap.

User Info: theFaceless

theFaceless - 1 year ago 0 0
  4. If you kill the man who first comes to you to give you the quest he usually has about 8-9 on him. Hope this helps. :)

User Info: xXDovakiinXx

xXDovakiinXx - 11 months ago 0 0