Question from shortcup

Where can I find GIANT mantis eggs that show up as GIANT in my inventory?

I've killed 24 eggs worth of GIANT Mantises yet when the eggs show in my inventory they merely say MANTIS egg and not GIANT therefore Red Lucy will not accept my eggs. What should I do? Is something wrong or am I missing something?

Is there a certain question to ask Red Lucy to have the dialogue show or is there something buggy about my inventory inappropriately naming them merely mantis egg though it came from a dead GIANT mantis? Thanks in advance.

From: Stormraven40 4 years ago

The eggs that Red Lucy wants are separate from those found on dead Mantises. During the quest Bleed Me Dry, there will be a quest marker over Vault 22. The only eggs that are accepted is a uniqe quest item found in a Mantis cloaca in the tunnels of the vault. The marker will lead you right to it.