Question from qwezwarrior

Where is the burned man?

I know hes real and my friend found him, but hes not very sure where. i know hes in the grand canyon. So i searched all down the river thats seperates the legion from us and all i found was a whole bunch of deathclaws in one area. Id go up there but there are like 20 and i dont want to die or waste aid items for nothing. Is he there?

Blue_Dragoon77 answered:

No offense, but I think your friend is jerking you around. The burned man is NOT in the game, at least not yet. He gets mentioned in several areas, especially by Caesar's Legion, but you can't find him. The rumor mill has it that you "MIGHT" get to meet him in a future DLC, but not at this time.
2 0

Answers

LucidR3N3GAD3 answered:

The burned man is real but he's going to be featured in one of the dlc's after the next one (A Lonely Road). Bethesda are going to have to redeem themselves after the Dead Money dlc though.

Cheers
LucidR3N3GAD3
1 0

Burned Man? Answered DJHud
Password to ramos terminal? Answered i_am_jacks_brok
How do I get my weapons back from The Tops? Open au_stralium
(create your own question)Why doesnt anyone care about the Courier? Unanswered GhostMiley98
Why does Veronica's voice sound blurry now? Answered ChaoticFairness