Can Someone help me figure out how to get the Pimp-Boy 3 Billion when Troike is dead?

1. I did the quest where you kill the bosses and Cochino took over. During this Troike died. Even though troike died, is there any way I can get the Pimp-Boy still? (btw, I have every rare weapon in the game, and if you need help finding one let me know. I just can't figure out how to get the pimp-boy once Troike is dead)

User Info: JV117

JV117 - 5 years ago
    I have the same problem as jv117, but i think troike has been resigned not killed ( but his resignation means he is removed from the game). when i got to mick i get no option to tell him what has happened. i still get the otion of "how's bussiness" and so on... any help

User Info: IVIASTODON

IVIASTODON - 5 years ago

1. Like Rogu_Dingo said, get the trading started, and talk to Ralph. and you can get the pimp boy. After you get it, you can talk to him and switch any time to the pip boy and pimp boy.

User Info: Lilhieb10

Lilhieb10 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Talk to Mick and Ralph in Freeside. Can't remember the specifics, but tell them you found out who the Omerta's were puchasing weapons from. The guy (Mick or Ralph, the one dealing weapons) should give you the Pimp-boy as a reward, if I remember correctly.

User Info: blueovalgamer

blueovalgamer - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. I'm almost positive that you have to get the Omertas to start trading with Mick and Ralph again in order to get the Pimp Boy as a reward.

User Info: Rogu_Dingo

Rogu_Dingo - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. I also did the whole quest without killing troike but I didn't get the option of bartering for the Pip boy were and when do you talk to sal about doing this

User Info: skruffmcgruff

skruffmcgruff - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Go to mick and ralphs and talk to the arms dealer if you completed the whole quest. Personally though i would stick with the original pip boy. The gold color can be somewhat distracting when navigating through the menu's.

User Info: yragnotlus

yragnotlus - 4 years ago 0 0