Splitscreen online?

1. Does anyone know when Call of duty will get with the Splitscreen online? I Was kinda sad not to see it in MW2, but hey they just prolly want to make money and will never do so.

User Info: CommanderTy

CommanderTy - 6 years ago
    Do the guest have the same unlocks and abilities as the account it is tied to? OR are they starting from scratch every time?

User Info: Granix

Granix - 6 years ago

1. I recall reading that treyarch announced it. There was also a video going around that had a prompt to add another controller for online multiplayer. And murderek... since you seem to have the spare cash to do that, wanna send some of that over here? ;D

User Info: moonrakerone

moonrakerone - 6 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. Nobecuse the game hasnt had spilt screen on line sorry and hoped this helps

User Info: blackrose2239

blackrose2239 - 6 years ago 0 4
  2. Sorry blackrose2239, but your info is not true (Call of Duty 3 had it!!!) so there is some hope. I Also want this to happen, but the only confirmed information that I can give you is that the mission co-ops and Zombie games (Like Halo's Firefight) is Split screen online for up to 4 friends (2 split screen like Halo ODST) . Split screen online is possible (matchmaking), but usually ignored by COD tittles. Don't lose Hope and cross your fingers....

User Info: everths123

everths123 - 6 years ago 1 3
  3. There is a simple solution to all the people who complain about no online split screen. Buy another tv!!!!! then buy another xbox 360!!!!! then buy another copy of the game!!!!! than plug both xboxs into a router via an ethernet cable!!! then play online!!! BINGO! Two people in the same room in the same game online.

User Info: murderek

murderek - 6 years ago 1 12
  4. Probly no. they havent done it since cod 3 y would they do it in this one. it would be a nice addition though.

murderek swing some of that cash over here
    if u can buy all that im pretty sure u would not mind sharing

User Info: ALLSkILLzNoLuCk

ALLSkILLzNoLuCk - 6 years ago 0 4
  5. Cod 4 anyone?

User Info: giao1

giao1 - 6 years ago 0 4
  6. Black Ops WILL have an Online Splitscreen multiplayer mode already confirmed by Treyarch. You can now bring a guest online with you although his rank ups and unlocks disappear after logging out. You can also for Xbox 360 only, bring two gold account members to splitscreen xbox live mutliplayer play.

User Info: GameRuler1

GameRuler1 - 6 years ago 2 2
  7. Yes the game has split screen and only one Gold Live account is needed. (1) is added to the name of the second player. I know this is there because I have been playing it myself.

User Info: Toysoldier34

Toysoldier34 - 6 years ago 3 0