What is better halo or call of duty?

1. There is a arguement i need to settile. What is better halo reach or call of duty:black ops.

User Info: spidmonkey

spidmonkey - 6 years ago

1. That like asking what's better: Red or Blue?

For the sake of your argument, BOTH ARE EQUALLY AWESOME. Halo has stuff that COD doesn't have and COD has stuff that Halo doesn't have.

Now, if you're just trolling for opinion, then I'd have to say I think COD is an amazing franchise that has tons to offer its fan-base. Treacrch really listened to the COD community and delivered a very solid game with lots of great stuff for the fans. Black Ops will more than likely win quite a few awards.

And Halo? Well, I don't play much Halo because I'm just too used to the controls and mechanics of the COD franchise.

User Info: t3chno1983

t3chno1983 (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. This question can't really be answered for everyone, but I say Call of Duty because of its somewhat realistic qualities and mostly realistic weapons.
    Master chief made Halo great but now that he is gone I don't know how good it is...but he is in Reach...

User Info: rangertaz0

rangertaz0 - 6 years ago 2 1
  2. To be honest i think halo is better... Most people just play call of duty for the multiplayer. But i think halo has everything. Good campaign/ story. Good graphics/ good solid controls/ and an awsome multiplayer... Call of duty is mainly just a multiplayer game. And when i play COD i just find myself getting frustrated and pissed off. I just have fun when i play halo. But thats just my opinion.

User Info: Constantdoodle

Constantdoodle - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. Hard to say, i personally hate Halo, not the first one, but every sequel it's an version with somewhat updated graphics, at least that's how i feel, but then again, CoD does the same so...
    Rent them both and see for yourself

User Info: Raxyman

Raxyman - 6 years ago 0 1
  4. Who the fu*k gives a sh*t? im so f*cking sick of all these r*tards always saying "OH MY GOD WHICH IS BETTER, COD OR HALO? XBOX OR PS3? BLAH BLAH BLAH?" STOP FU*KING FIGHTING OVER THINGS THAT MAKE NO SENSE TO FIGHT OVER IT! FU*KING LIKE WHATEVER YOU LIKE AND JUST STOP MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT!
    (i have to bleep out the freaking works)

User Info: FinalFormX

FinalFormX - 6 years ago 0 1
  5. Codcodcodcodcodcodcodcodcodcodcodcodcodcodcodcodcodcok(sry accidentally wrote cok)

User Info: C4NTCM3

C4NTCM3 - 6 years ago 0 0