Question from Gmayspesh

How do I get past the first mission on Call of Duty Black Ops Campaign?

On the first mission 'Bay of Pigs' I keep failing the mission and I can't quite work out why because when I watch people do it on Youtube they don't die. I keep failing the mission when the enemy BRT infiltrates the compound through the gate and when it gets blew up/destroyed I fail the mission every time and it says 'Your actions caused your team-mate to be killed' I've tried so many different strategies. Help anyone?

Gmayspesh provided additional details:

I saw this one guy on Youtube complaining about exactly the same problem, maybe this could be a fault within the game itself? But if you have any help/tips please answer :)

Gmayspesh provided additional details:

I swapped my Black ops disc and I managed it first time, no problems :)

Beowulf_ZeroX answered:

Don't destroy the BTR. Wait until AI allies do. Then you'll be able to progress.
2 0

Answers

pokepooper answered:

FiAR DA WEPON
1 5

TheHaloDude answered:

Try restarting the mission. Did u destroy the BTR? You have to grab an rpg and fire it at the BTR. Make sure no teammates are around the BTR.
1 2

CarefulKillaz answered:

Heres what you got to do you need to wait till it breaks through the wall then you need to wait some more till it blows up then you can go through
1 1