Question from bob589

Has anyone used the filter on black ops?

Does it filter/remove/bleep out strong language?

dandamann99 answered:

I used it, the main word it sensors is the F word. thats about it. still swears but nothing to bad.
2 0

Answers

poetic013 answered:

Haven't used it I would assume that it takes out the controversial levels. Like the airport level in MW2.
0 1

R-Dogg answered:

No it lowers the amount of gore and guts that appear. It doesn't "bleeeeeeep" out words like you'd hear on tv, instead it might just use different dialog.
0 1

buster898685 answered:

Forget that lol i like the strong lanuge but i put out some gore but still i wont use it
0 1

jasonzilla11 answered:

The filter blocks out all blood and gore, and most of the bad language. The filter doesn't affect multiplayer blood.
0 0

Mastersniper400 answered:

Wouldn't this be a better as a bored topic?
0 1

Spartan_Jedi117 answered:

It knocks out all blood and gore. Language is a "Yes". Multiplayer I believe is limited. But for the lanuage sector-certain words are still said...Words like the "F"-bomb are blocked but not a**, or b***h
0 0

Mature Content Filter? Open thisissparta21
Can someone tell me if black ops will have a discount on black friday? Answered thereisnoid
What is the best gun in Black Ops? Answered C4NTCM3
Can My PC run COD. Black ops? Open psigokiller
Is cod:black ops in ps2? Answered ankitnagda