Question from bob589

Has anyone used the filter on black ops?

Does it filter/remove/bleep out strong language?

From: dandamann99 4 years ago

I used it, the main word it sensors is the F word. thats about it. still swears but nothing to bad.

Haven't used it I would assume that it takes out the controversial levels. Like the airport level in MW2.

No it lowers the amount of gore and guts that appear. It doesn't "bleeeeeeep" out words like you'd hear on tv, instead it might just use different dialog.

Forget that lol i like the strong lanuge but i put out some gore but still i wont use it

The filter blocks out all blood and gore, and most of the bad language. The filter doesn't affect multiplayer blood.

Wouldn't this be a better as a bored topic?

It knocks out all blood and gore. Language is a "Yes". Multiplayer I believe is limited. But for the lanuage sector-certain words are still said...Words like the "F"-bomb are blocked but not a**, or b***h