Golden Guns?

1. So does anyone know if golden guns are back?

User Info: RibbityRob

RibbityRob - 6 years ago
    I believe that once you get to the 14th Prestige you can buy the golden camo for all of your primaries

User Info: MiNaYmIzAdAm

MiNaYmIzAdAm - 6 years ago

1. Yes indeed they are.
    Achieve 14th Prestige and level up until the "Camo" option has been unlocked and you may purchase Gold Camo.

User Info: BigDaddy916

BigDaddy916 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. "Gold" is a camouflage option for guns. I'm sorry to say I don't know how to unlock it, but if you go play in Split-screen, where everything is unlocked by default, you can equip it to just about any weapon. It's the last one on the list, so I guess you must do something pretty extaordinary to unlock it.

User Info: XboxHelper

XboxHelper - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. To get gold guns, you can either get to prestige 14 and buy the camo online, or play splitscreen and just equip the gold camos to see what they look like, OR make a custom game mode online where everyone starts with golden guns. I suggest the 3rd, it is fast, yet epic =P

User Info: yoshifuzz

yoshifuzz - 6 years ago 0 0