Two thunder guns in one game?

1. Is It possible for two different players to both carry a thunder gun at the same time in one zombie game?

User Info: Er1e

Er1e - 6 years ago
    In World at War you could only have on wunderwaffle at a time, and this was an ultimate gun...?

User Info: Er1e

Er1e - 6 years ago
    I ask this because in world at war the wunderwallfe disappears out of the mystery box, but in black ops it still shows up in the box even after somebody gets it?

User Info: Er1e

Er1e - 6 years ago

1. I joined just to post here, apparently to many credible sources you can get the Thundergun twice, specifically confirmed on Private Match (2 players) online, but I myself have never got it..
    Now I didn't own WaW, but apparently after you pick up the Wonderwaffle the box (whilst cycling through weapons) never shows the Wonderwaffle again, this isn't the case with the Thundergun, 'kid6mojo' and numerous other people do claim the other player/players can get it so long as the current in use is upgraded to Zeus Cannon.
    Normally the Thundergun is placed at around 5% random chance, after selection some claim it goes down to a nail-biting 2% random chance, as the more Thunderguns the easier it gets..

I will be performing EXTREME research with my friend Andy this next week or so, spending ALL points on the box for matches and matches to come.. I hope after a while I will be able to report back and confirm it is possible.. But that Thundergun is damn powerful.. It may be the most ultimate weapon of ultimate weapons and can never be picked up twice :(

Note: To those saying "you can get two ray guns why not thundergun" you are very wrong; Ray Gun and Winter's Howl are weak weapons compared to the Thundergun, they are merely 'perk' special weapons that are stronger than most..
    Also, if you are looking for tips on how to reach Level 40 easily on Kino Der Toten let me know :)

User Info: TheDarkRat

TheDarkRat - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. It's probably possible, just not likely since I'm sure the gun doesn't show up in boxes too often. Although one of my friends gets it like every other game, so anything's possible.

User Info: RazielParadox

RazielParadox - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I think it's possible, as there have been cases of more than one person with a winter's fury, and even two people with porter X2 rayguns, so I see no reasons why thundergun and zeus cannon should be different.

User Info: yoshifuzz

yoshifuzz - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Thats stupid to ask why wouldnt you be able to? two other people can carry like 2 ray guns or 2 winters howl so why not a thunder gun

User Info: FinalFormX

FinalFormX - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. You cant it is in a zombies guide on the faq's. Why does nobody look their first?

User Info: raroo77

raroo77 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. I dont see why not

User Info: madg23

madg23 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. Im pretty sure you can't both have it. Me and my mate have tried absolutely loads and never got it

User Info: ozzyneverdies

ozzyneverdies - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. You can get it only if the first person has upgraded it to the Zeus Cannon. However you can still upgrade it. This works the same for all "Ultimate" Guns i.e. Ray Gun/ Porter's X2 Ray Gun, Thundergun/ Zeus Cannon, Winter's Howl/ Winter's Fury

User Info: kid6mojo

kid6mojo - 5 years ago 0 0
  8. I want those tips on how to reach level 40. I've made it to 24 so far

User Info: Donjuanron86

Donjuanron86 - 5 years ago 0 0