Question from DarkFox75

What happens when? get all of the reel tapes in Kino der toten?

Emimemfan asked for clarification:

Reel Tapes? Kino der toten is my favorite map but I don`t recall any "Reel Tapes"

DarkFox75 provided additional details:

When you teleport you go into a random room and you can pick up a tape reel and put it in the progector where the pack a punch is

RedtheLegend224 answered:

No nothing special happens you just get to watch a movie and when that one goes off you put in another one.
And if you look at some of the comming attractions like faust that is what the movies are suposidly. idk i dont pay much attention to the projector cause there is too many limbs flying around.
3 1

XboxHelper answered:

I believe that your question is already answered. I suggest that you go to the "Cheats" -section of this game. It showcases all known zombie map secrets.
0 3

randctod answered:

They give you information about the zombies storyline. There are no cheats, easter eggs, or glitches associated with them.
1 0

echoedpulse23 answered:

Any question that is being asked can probably be found on any site if you preference the search accordingly. So its pointless to tell someone, hey shouldn't bother asking this question because it can be found somewhere else. I feel that the point of this section of the site is to document an almost FAQ inventory of perspective questions; relevant to only the responses and games. For the person asking the question, yeah said company can probably discover the answer on his/her own. However, on a larger scale, people who don't know what they are looking for have now, for example, discovered a question that says there are tapes are in the Kino der toten level and on top of that!!!... Personnel with individual experience have directly informed and confirmed the where, what, when and how. Much like a more permanent forum, the proceedings of such intimate gaming information, is a charity, collaborated for the gamers who came here for there answers.
0 5

xPUMAgt1232 answered:

You understand the story.
0 3

Onus111 answered:

Once all reels are found, there is a new audio message given from the hidden radio's amongst the map.
0 1