Question from NFS77

Whats the best weapon for zombie mode?

What is the best weapon to use for zombie mode?

broken_angel_13 answered:

It depends on how you play. The commando is beast. Rpk has lots of ammo and damage. Aug is super saiyan powerful. The ray gun is of course the fricken ray gun. Thundergun is good in multiplayer for a last ditch weapon. And from what i hear fn fal is pretty good but i never use it, i like auto weapons
1 0

Answers

Rustyguy answered:

Any SMG and a shotgun, if you get a good weapon from the random box, trade in your shotgun for it.
1 0

1KingOfGames answered:

The best in my opinion is the MP40 and the Stakeout. However if you are lucky enough with the mystery box the Ray Gun is very good to have.
1 0

Chelseaman9 answered:

Ray Gun is easily the best. It is hard to get, lots of the SMG's and shotguns are quite good as well as the LMG's.
1 0

Zearro27 answered:

I once got a wepon called "Winter's Howl" or something like that. It freezes zombies and when they are frozen anything will kill them, and it has quite a bit of ammo as well but you have to get it from the mystery box. I got it on "Five" I think it's called(the map with JFK, Castro and Nixen) and I rarely play zombies so I don't know if it's only on that map or not.
1 0

madg23 answered:

I would say that the commando upgraded to the predator is possibly the best gun and the second best is the FN FAL, even notupgraded its still amazing, on round 20 it could still take the head off a zombie in 3-4 shots.
1 0

Random Weapon Box in zombie mode? Answered Raxyman
Will there be zombie mode!!!!!!? Answered redygreen
Anyway you can save where you are (on zombie mode)? Answered NFS77
Zombie mode glitches? Open rick_james_bi
Zombie mode offline? Answered faztfood