Does the black ops servers are unavailable mean that i have been banned from playing online on that game ?

1. I think i have been banned on black ops. its said black ops sever is unavailable at this time please try again later or go to a site when i go to the site it says everything is fine ? :)

User Info: D34NMc123

D34NMc123 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Well, your internet connection may just be going haywire. I suggest you try again later.

User Info: XboxHelper

XboxHelper - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. This had happened to me before. I just played a few games of Zombies by myself and multiplayer started working again. So just wait for a bit.

User Info: Hellsing4682

Hellsing4682 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Usually that message means that your internet connection is weak

User Info: 1KingOfGames

1KingOfGames - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. This is happening to me now its been like it for at least 6 weeks i havnt played it in that long but my zombie and campaign dont work either

User Info: barry35080

barry35080 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Everyone is right

User Info: deadwerewolf22

deadwerewolf22 - 5 years ago 0 0