Y does my screen go black?

1. my screen goes black on defector level when i try to get in building with table in the way. I push it in and then it goes black and never comes back. I can see distance to target but thats it. I went and exchange the game they told me it was a bad disk but still does same thing. What do i do?

User Info: rnocks76

rnocks76 - 5 years ago
    Ummm... The screen does go black for maybe 3 seconds, but you should be getting up off the floor and returning to the fight. Can you move around or shoot your gun or go to the pause menu or anything? Is the game new or used?

User Info: KaosKiller

KaosKiller - 5 years ago
    I'm having the same problem. I've restarted the level several times and every time my screen stays black other than showing me that I'm X meters away from a waypoint.

It'd make more sense to me if my entire screen stayed black but I can still see how far away I am from the objective.

I'd like to beat the game so any help would be appreciated. I have it installed onto my xbox hard drive if that makes any difference.

User Info: Mercaptopropyl

Mercaptopropyl - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Mabey its your xbox?

User Info: sparkerguy

sparkerguy - 5 years ago 0 0