Where can I find edit game options?

1. My game doesn't have the edit game options tab and all my friends have it...why? I want to play the 9 computerized people.

User Info: ardww

ardww - 5 years ago
    What is the pen drive? Where sinuous find it?

User Info: ardww

ardww - 5 years ago
    Where is the pin drive?

User Info: ardww

ardww - 5 years ago

Answers

1. You have to update your game in order to get it. if you dont have internet at home/ dont connect xbox to xbox live just take ur pen drive configured to work as Xbox Storage Device to your freinds house and go to his memory > HDD > Black Ops >Title Update choose the option to move (Dont worry) your freind can download it again. then put he Pen Drive in your xbox just move the update to your Hard Drive and Voila !

User Info: 2coolsaif

2coolsaif - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. A Pen Drive is a USB type thingy which can store data. ask ur local computer shop for a pen drive :) .

User Info: 2coolsaif

2coolsaif - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Go to multi player and and go to edit game options and go to enemys and place em ta 9, u can also change the diffulcty on them i do veteran so i can kick arse on line.

User Info: Lachmiceter

Lachmiceter - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. I know how you feel. You need the latest update. I was sad when it didn't show options too :(

User Info: Superhaystack

Superhaystack - 1 year ago 0 0