Review by SonsOfLiberty86

"Another year, NOT another Call Of Duty"

This game is awesome. I love it. Another guy said it is horrible, so do a lot of people. Well you know what? I have played EVERY CoD game, from PC to 360. I know my fair share of CoD experiences. I know what they each have and don't have. Well let me tell you, you may disagree, but in my FIRM opinion, this CoD offers a new exciting experience unlike any of the other Call of Duty games to date. It's 2010. We want it, and we want it now. Well we got it, and I like it... a lot....

GRAPHICS: 9/10
People talk crap about the graphics, I think they look greater than ever! Let me ask you dude, are you a high poly modeler? What do you use? 3DS Max, Maya? Do you bake textures? If you don't, then shutup. These graphics rule. Awesome textures, awesome environments, awesome models, awesome UI and HUD... it all just comes together perfectly!

SOUND: 9/10
The sounds are crisp and awesome, almost sounding more like Battlefield: Bad Company 2 with how fresh it sounds. Very original and nice, I love it! Also the music rocks! The soundtrack is awesome and something totally undone before, with new genres of music playing throughout the game itself, and new winning/losing team music for beating rounds online.

CAMPAIGN: 10/10
This campaign is nothing like I have ever seen. When have you shot Fidel Castro in the face in slow motion while he takes a woman hostage in a hotel room? Yeah. People wanna hate... have you actually even played this game? What is wrong with you people!? I've only played the first few levels but it has been great so far! Way better than the singleplayer of the new Medal of Honor (which I actually liked) and Halo: Reach.

MULTIPLAYER: 10/10
The multiplayer is phenomenal. I have never experienced a level of complicity within a CoD game... you can update emblems still, but you can draw on your guys, you can WRITE on your guns, you can change your reticules, you can buy contracts, you can place bets on games, you can make your own games, hell there's even Gun Game from Counter-Strike and a secret top down arcade zombie shooter you can unlock from the menu (and play online, 4 player co-op!). If you don't like the multiplayer, there is something wrong with you.

VERDICT: 9.5/10
THIS GAME IS THE BEST CALL OF DUTY EVER MADE! Next to CoD4.
If you don't like it, go play Halo: Reach.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 11/10/10

Game Release: Call of Duty: Black Ops (US, 11/09/10)