Question from sleepfan

How do I make Chris Jericho bleed?

It's week 6 of Shawn MIchaels' RTWM. I've been playing this match for about half an hour now. I sent him through both of the tables, removed all the turnbuckles, banged his head on the barricade, even performed 14 "Sweet Chin Musics". How can i make him bleed so i can complete the optional goal?

From: dxisraw 5 years ago

Take the turnbuckle off then you get him in a strong grapple hold take him over to the turnbuckle and start hitting his head on it. It might take two times.

did you try pressing (ps3-ps2)-x to punch his head or (xbox 360) A that can also make him bleed nut it works if you gave alot of damage to his head then try it

Target his head until you see start holding his head then do a few more attacks to the head and then ground and pound until he bleeds.