I Can't Transform?!

1. Someone please help me, all my transformable characters have all the same power up blocks but they still wont transform to their other forms forms plz help me

User Info: ZeoKrus

ZeoKrus - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Hold the right trigger and you will see some faces of transformations, the faces are laid out like the y x a and b buttons, press either the button or d pad not sure wich but defenately one of them.
    make sure u have a enough ki charged up.

User Info: lordjamieh

lordjamieh - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. To transform, first make sure you are a character with multiple forms, and you must have enough ki to perform a super attack. Then you must hold down the right trigger, and look at the faces that appear on the top right corner of the screen. To transform to the one on the right, hit X, to transform to the one on the top, hit Y, to transform to the one on the left, hit B to transform to the one on the bottom, hit A.

User Info: CoDMaster1

CoDMaster1 - 5 years ago 0 0