Faster travel?

1. I found these teleporters but is there any sort of faster travel throughout the game? a horse? sneakers? anything??

User Info: AlBt8901

AlBt8901 - 6 years ago
    Yea, I got that but isn't that just a temporary boost with only one use?

User Info: AlBt8901

AlBt8901 - 6 years ago

1. You also get better runes for the rune of the four winds. I am around 30 hours into the game and the one I just got lasts a lot longer than the first one you find. Altogether I have got three runes of four winds, each lasting a different time. The rune will NOT disappear after use, only the scrolls do that. Just put it to one of your hotkeys and you can use it whenever you want. You will have to wait a while after using it each time though.

Unfortunately the teleports will not teleport you to the opposite side of the map. Each teleport only links to one other. Personally I do not bother with them at all.

There are no horses in Arcania, no flying spells etc.

User Info: PhilR1

PhilR1 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Rune:of the four winds i would suggest hotkeying it, u get it almost right away. believe from the witch u learn lightning scrolls from.

User Info: ludain420

ludain420 - 6 years ago 0 0