How do you lengthen gameplay on my player mode?

1. In my player mode, where can i adjust the length of minutes in the actual game of my player mode? I'm stuck at 5 minutes per quarter and i want to make it at 10 min/quarter.

User Info: jugerts

jugerts - 7 years ago
    I cant seem to get the draft combine how do u find it then download it

User Info: curly1007

curly1007 - 6 years ago
    I dont play online or anything so i dont hav internet so for me to adjust minutes do i need the internet patch to adjust minutes or anything else i want to do email me dre3000atg@yahoo.com

User Info: dregriggs

dregriggs - 6 years ago

1. its easy.....when u get to my player home page, use RS to pop menu then go to options then presentation. scroll down n u will see it....didnt do any cheats or anything like that...worked on my copy for d 360

User Info: pnoymagnetix

pnoymagnetix - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You can't adjust it at all; a patch is coming out that will allow you to do it. Until then you'll just have to make do with the five minute quarters.

User Info: Rubadubdub87

Rubadubdub87 - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. Not true, it can be adjusted. You have to set up the time that you feel comfortable w/ (7-8 seems the most realistic stat wise) then once you change the settings in the main menu, you have to start 'My Player'. Yes, this means you have to start from the begining... Sry

User Info: Flash2375

Flash2375 - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. Thats not true. I tried doing what flash said and it didnt work

User Info: macdaddy2732

macdaddy2732 - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. I tried both of those and they don't work, is there any other advise?

User Info: anthjone09

anthjone09 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Got to have the draft Combine installed to make any changes to the My Player Mode So download it then play the 6 games download it to the nba 2k10 then ya set

User Info: cmwonka

cmwonka - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. Go to Game Marketplace then to click Explore Game Content, then to Browse Select N or Sports & Recreation on Genre then download the NBA 2K10 Draft Combine there ya go

User Info: cmwonka

cmwonka - 6 years ago 0 0