Question from jugerts

How do you lengthen gameplay on my player mode?

In my player mode, where can i adjust the length of minutes in the actual game of my player mode? I'm stuck at 5 minutes per quarter and i want to make it at 10 min/quarter.

curly1007 asked for clarification:

I cant seem to get the draft combine how do u find it then download it

dregriggs asked for clarification:

I dont play online or anything so i dont hav internet so for me to adjust minutes do i need the internet patch to adjust minutes or anything else i want to do email me dre3000atg@yahoo.com

pnoymagnetix answered:

its easy.....when u get to my player home page, use RS to pop menu then go to options then presentation. scroll down n u will see it....didnt do any cheats or anything like that...worked on my copy for d 360
2 0

Answers

Rubadubdub87 answered:

You can't adjust it at all; a patch is coming out that will allow you to do it. Until then you'll just have to make do with the five minute quarters.
0 2

Flash2375 answered:

Not true, it can be adjusted. You have to set up the time that you feel comfortable w/ (7-8 seems the most realistic stat wise) then once you change the settings in the main menu, you have to start 'My Player'. Yes, this means you have to start from the begining... Sry
0 2

macdaddy2732 answered:

Thats not true. I tried doing what flash said and it didnt work
0 2

anthjone09 answered:

I tried both of those and they don't work, is there any other advise?
0 0

cmwonka answered:

Got to have the draft Combine installed to make any changes to the My Player Mode So download it then play the 6 games download it to the nba 2k10 then ya set
0 0

cmwonka answered:

Go to Game Marketplace then to click Explore Game Content, then to Browse Select N or Sports & Recreation on Genre then download the NBA 2K10 Draft Combine there ya go
0 0