Why can't I get into the 2nd season of My player for mlb 2k10?

1. Idk if anyone else has had this problem before or if i am just missing something, but I started my player as a ss, and i got to the last series of the regular season, clicked play next appearance and it showed up as one game on the calendar with the braves (im on the giants) Well I played that game, and nothing else was listed on my calendar, went to click play next appearance and nothing happens. Im in november, so i tried simming a few days, wont do anything. There is nothing on the calendar for an entire year, automatically skips me to february then sims through another year when i click it. Anyone know what to do?

User Info: Shribz

Shribz - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Try going to the pause menu and look for something like go to offseason or next season

User Info: mosullivan69

mosullivan69 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. For me it showed with a bunch of different screens that showed the cy young winner, mvp, and all that stuff that i had to skip through after that i was free to start my second season.

User Info: Fortiver23

Fortiver23 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Ur team has to make the postseason for it to say sim to offseason but i dnt know how if ur team doesnt make the postseason.

User Info: CELTICSRULE34

CELTICSRULE34 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Well what you need to do is go to (Postseason) on the menu then press start. Then press start again and again until the anounnouncer dude comes up and says (blah blah blah) and it has something to do with you being able to play again, I dunno if this happens every time but when I did so he said I got called up to the Majors.

Note: If I spelled something wrong please don't comment about it.

User Info: Supersonic980

Supersonic980 - 3 years ago 0 0