Question from V1P3R101

How can i get the anwsers to the Sword Masters Insults?

I just want to know because I cant find them anywhere I try out the Sword Masters Insults on other pirates but they just say thats not fair.

Sandman23 answered:

The Sword Master uses unique insults from the insults used by normal pirates, but each of her insults have a corresponding "normal" insult and the response to the "normal" insult works for hers as well.

For example:

The "normal" pirates say: "I got this scar on my face during a mighty struggle."
The Sword Master says: "My last fight ended with my hands covered in blood."

The response: "I hope now you've learned to stop picking your nose" is used for both of them.

The trick is just listening for similarities in her insults and the ones you've already learned.
7 0

Answers

Folen4434 answered:

just sit somewhere on the road while in the map, pirates will walk up to you and to go past you. Pick the option to start a battle and respond with counter phrases as you battle them.
0 3

Mephistopheles answered:

You have to use the answers you already have to fight the Sword Master.

for example: When she says "My tongue is sharper then any sword." you say "First you better stop waving it around like a feather duster!"

get it!?
1 2