Question from dogknight6

What is this gane like???

does anyone know on how this game is going to work. Is it going to be like star wars battlefront where you just capture bases or is it like a game where you run around the ark and has a awsome campaign like Bulletstorm,

Please answer this question as it may be a result of purchases to this game
Thank You

flechetteXXX answered:

First off you should definitely get this game. Second Raixyn and Desolation117 are both wrong. This is/plays nothing like Call of Duty, Battlefield, Bulletstorm, etc. If you HAVE to compare this game to something it is best described as Bordelands meets Mirrors Edge meets Team Fortress 2. If you havent played any of those games thats ok. It is basically a highly customizable, freeflow, objective/team based shooter, where you can take your created character online or offline at anytime through Campaign or Freeplay both Single Player and Co-Op. Basically you can create a single character and that character can be used for EVERY aspect of this game in infinite combinations. If you somehow doubt this game isnt going to be good I would suggest at least renting it and giving it a go. I hate pretty much every competitive online multiplayer FPS... and this game is EXCELLENT. I will be playing it for a long time to come even after I finsish all of the unlocks, campaigns, achievements, etc.
0 0

Answers

Raixyn answered:

Im guessing it's gonna be like Bulletstorm. You get to play one 2 sides. The refugees. And the Security. Most likely a different story for both sides. Online will be probably co op on campaign and probably online matches like Black Ops. Hope this helps
1 0

Desolation117 answered:

There is campaign, single and co-op, with some challenges and freeplay(multiplayer). It's a fast paced shooter with classes and team based objectives. It's not really like Call of Duty, more like an arcady version of Battlefield. The character for both sides u make is very customizable like hair, clothes, how big he is, facial structure and color. Weapons are just as varied and customizable; such as scopes, red dot sights, taped mags, magazines drums, flash supressors, silencers, vertical hand grips, etc...

I would say its a pick up, and should at least play it a few times. It's a pretty good game.
0 0