Question from wilt23

should 12 year olds be allowed to play Brink?

Trigg3rH4ppy answered:

If you're the 12 year old in question, you're not allowed to be using Gamefaqs, you have to be 13 to sign up
8 1

Answers

eightisgreat answered:

Yes your almost 13 anyway.
3 1

Centurion1000 answered:

I the twelve-year old's parent's don't object to blood, then yes. There is nothing else wrong with it.
1 0

Desolation117 answered:

It depends, there is mild language(swearing) in the game. Also, the blood isn't that bad; you're shooting other humans. I used to work at a GameStop, i would tell a parent straight up that this game is meant to be played by at least a teenager. But its not M rated so a 12 year old can buy it anyways. Gaming has made the jump since i was twelve
1 1

Greeny982 answered:

No in-game chat, I don't see why not.
0 0

ArmadilloZero answered:

Nope.
0 0

jiffypopmaob answered:

No, because people under 16 usually dont understand teamwork. Or not being an asshat.
2 1

ThFlsh03 answered:

I'm a parent and I've worked in an electronics store...I think it's ridiculous that some parents want to censor their kids until a certain age. You do realize that if the kid can't handle it, on whatever level you're thinking, that it won't matter what age he/she is right? Whatever you think is going to happen to your precious shultered child is going to happen even if you wait till he's 16 to let him/her see blood or whatever. I was playing Mortal Kombat 1 when I was in elementary school and I turned out just fine...I've never once gotten into a physical altercation with anyone or thing (as in I've never broken anything out of rage or what have you). Our country is in the middle of a "war"...do you keep your child from seeing any news reports about that...I doubt it, or how about movies...now a days even cartoon movies have death...so why keep them from a completely fictional experience like this game. I'm not saying let a 3 yr old play this but a 12 yr old should be well over the age to know that hurting someone in any way is wrong.
1 0

Maistro998 answered:

I am 13 and I play any game. My opinion is yes.
0 0