should 12 year olds be allowed to play Brink?

1. should 12 year olds be allowed to play Brink?

User Info: wilt23

wilt23 - 5 years ago

1. If you're the 12 year old in question, you're not allowed to be using Gamefaqs, you have to be 13 to sign up

User Info: Trigg3rH4ppy

Trigg3rH4ppy - 5 years ago 8 1

Answers

1. Yes your almost 13 anyway.

User Info: eightisgreat

eightisgreat - 5 years ago 3 1
  2. I the twelve-year old's parent's don't object to blood, then yes. There is nothing else wrong with it.

User Info: Centurion1000

Centurion1000 - 5 years ago 1 0
  3. It depends, there is mild language(swearing) in the game. Also, the blood isn't that bad; you're shooting other humans. I used to work at a GameStop, i would tell a parent straight up that this game is meant to be played by at least a teenager. But its not M rated so a 12 year old can buy it anyways. Gaming has made the jump since i was twelve

User Info: Desolation117

Desolation117 - 5 years ago 1 1
  4. No in-game chat, I don't see why not.

User Info: Greeny982

Greeny982 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Nope.

User Info: ArmadilloZero

ArmadilloZero - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. No, because people under 16 usually dont understand teamwork. Or not being an asshat.

User Info: jiffypopmaob

jiffypopmaob - 5 years ago 2 1
  7. I'm a parent and I've worked in an electronics store...I think it's ridiculous that some parents want to censor their kids until a certain age. You do realize that if the kid can't handle it, on whatever level you're thinking, that it won't matter what age he/she is right? Whatever you think is going to happen to your precious shultered child is going to happen even if you wait till he's 16 to let him/her see blood or whatever. I was playing Mortal Kombat 1 when I was in elementary school and I turned out just fine...I've never once gotten into a physical altercation with anyone or thing (as in I've never broken anything out of rage or what have you). Our country is in the middle of a "war"...do you keep your child from seeing any news reports about that...I doubt it, or how about movies...now a days even cartoon movies have death...so why keep them from a completely fictional experience like this game. I'm not saying let a 3 yr old play this but a 12 yr old should be well over the age to know that hurting someone in any way is wrong.

User Info: ThFlsh03

ThFlsh03 - 5 years ago 1 0
  8. I am 13 and I play any game. My opinion is yes.

User Info: Maistro998

Maistro998 - 5 years ago 0 0