Challenges Coop?

1. Is it possible to complete the challenges coop, i know you can play the challenges in coop, but i havent seen anything get unlocked from it while playing with friends?

User Info: Yeaitswill

Yeaitswill - 5 years ago

1. You guys aren't paying attention to what he's asking...jesus christ go back to lit. class and bone up on reading comprehension.

There is NO way possible to unlock these playing them with friends. The reason for this is that it's completely different when you play by yourself and when you co-op. Playing by yourself runs through a whole tutorial thing and you are stuck as whatever classes you're learning how to use. While playing them in Co-op is pretty much training for play with your friends since you can select whatever classes you want and the AI allies are all gone no matter how many friends join you...did this several times and NEVER unlocked anything. When I noticed this I did them by myself and unlocked everything.

User Info: ThFlsh03

ThFlsh03 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Yes, it's possible. I haven't played it myself, but i've seen on youtube (youtuber SSoHPKC) that you can unlock challenges while playing CO-OP.

User Info: gOwCoD4

gOwCoD4 - 5 years ago 0 2
  2. Yes. Every aspect of this game can be done online or offline in single player or co-op.

User Info: flechetteXXX

flechetteXXX - 5 years ago 0 1