Review by EviofroXbox

"An Outstanding Racing Game ~EviofroXbox"

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, a game that was hated because Sonic is driving a car. How does Sonic driving a car ruin a game? This game turned out amazing!

Mario Kart Wii + Pokemon Stadium + Steroids = Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing

Now here are the differences between the versions. The Wii version allows you to use your mii. The 360 version adds Banjo-Kazooie as a playable character and lets you use your Xbox Live avatar. The PS3 version was supposed to have Ratchet Clank, but I guess that was a hoax. I guess you're screwed with the PS3 version, when it comes to character selection. Also, the DS version is the same game as these 3, but with lower sound quality. The Online gameplay is good for all versions, of course the Xbox 360's online is the best. Me and my friend Obliven1993 had a blast playing this game! The online is perfect for the 360 version! The thing that sucks about online is that you can't have a character race against himself.

Wow, I got off-topic there.

Graphics (9.5/10): The graphics are superior to Sonic Unleashed, or what ever Sonic game came out last. The models look amazing, except Banjo and Kazooie! They were just reused from Nuts n Bolts! Besides them, the graphics are perfect. The scenery looks amazing, it actually feels like I'm there!

Sound (10/10): The game includes many amazing tracks. Like Live and Learn from Sonic Adventure 2. The sounds effects are also great, so I'm not going to bother explaining it.
The announcer is so insane! Watch a video of Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, and you'll hear how annoying the announcer is!

Gameplay (8/10): The game has drifting, boosts, and items. Unfortunately, the items stink, you'll barely use them. The items just give you a boost, or hit someone close to you. You just have to drift over and over, and you'll always stay in first place.

Online (10/10: If you read that big paragraph above, you'll see my thoughts on this amazing game. The online play is good for all versions, but perfect for the Xbox 360 version. On the 360 version, I can yell, "haha n00b u g0tz PWN3D!" I tell that to all of the newbies I beat in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing.

Well, what else is there to point out? I don't know. So I'll end the review here.

My review in a nutshell: It's a neat game, and you should play some time.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 03/01/10

Game Release: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie (US, 02/23/10)