How do I get past the year 1 Herbology lesson?

1. This is the lesson where Ron get's grabbed by devil's snare. I've tried using Lumos on the the plant thing blocking the door, but it's not working. When I use X to target the plant my character just fires a green blast... even though I have lumos selected. When I step back to fire the teacher is auto targeted. I know I'm missing something but I can't figure it out. Thanks for the help.

User Info: jonnyquixote

jonnyquixote - 6 years ago

1. You need to build the cart at the back of the room. Then hit it and it will smash the gate and you can lumos the plants.

User Info: crago2000

crago2000 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You have to smash everything at the back of the room and it will create the pieces needed to build the cart. Jump on and ride through the gate and then use lumos on the devil's snare holding Ron.

User Info: Pheonixx23

Pheonixx23 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You will need to keep one of your characters with Lumos and the other one with Wingardum Leviosa (as you will need that to build the cart). Once you build the cart, jump on it and once it breaks through the first flower, use the lumos on the one holding Ron. Hope this helps.

User Info: camelia1

camelia1 - 6 years ago 0 0