Question from jonnyquixote

How do I get past the year 1 Herbology lesson?

This is the lesson where Ron get's grabbed by devil's snare. I've tried using Lumos on the the plant thing blocking the door, but it's not working. When I use X to target the plant my character just fires a green blast... even though I have lumos selected. When I step back to fire the teacher is auto targeted. I know I'm missing something but I can't figure it out. Thanks for the help.

crago2000 answered:

You need to build the cart at the back of the room. Then hit it and it will smash the gate and you can lumos the plants.
2 0

Answers

Pheonixx23 answered:

You have to smash everything at the back of the room and it will create the pieces needed to build the cart. Jump on and ride through the gate and then use lumos on the devil's snare holding Ron.
0 0

camelia1 answered:

You will need to keep one of your characters with Lumos and the other one with Wingardum Leviosa (as you will need that to build the cart). Once you build the cart, jump on it and once it breaks through the first flower, use the lumos on the one holding Ron. Hope this helps.
0 0