How do you get the house crest in level A Jinxed Broom?

1. There is part of the house crest up above where you build a lego thing & i have no idea how you get it! Any suggestions?

User Info: newgamer28

newgamer28 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. When you get to the part where the Slytherin Prefect is there is a fence to the left of him. You need to jump the other side of it and continue left.

User Info: crago2000

crago2000 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. As crago2000 says, to the left of where the prefect was is a stack of baskets and other assorted trash next to a wall. Do not destroy the items and use them to jump over the wall and head left. This was actually the last one I needed and I felt quite annoyed when I realized how easy it was.

User Info: muntyfutter

muntyfutter - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Are you talking about the fence that is right before you go up the ladder towards the end? if so how do you get over it ive tried and it wont let me....

User Info: bobcatxj

bobcatxj - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Actually, you are right muntfutter, but if you have trouble finding the house crests, then go to the owl emporium and buy the hogwarts crest decetor and mant other detectors.

User Info: Gangster660

Gangster660 - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. I tried jumping OVER the fence all the others speak of; it didnt work. I then ended up jumping AROUND it. You will need dark magic to get the crest.

User Info: LadySith

LadySith - 10 months ago 0 0