Question from yddaddnaauhsoj

How do I get past the Troll Guard in Year Three?

In Year Three there is a large troll in guards clothes guarding the door you are being directed to go into. All spells wake him up then he beats his club on the ground and sits back down. He moves away from the door but we still cant get inside. What is the trick?

haylienulph asked for clarification:

Is it when the ghost goes through the troll guard and through the door way or just plain how do you get past the troll guard?

Answers

haylienulph answered:

If the ghost is directing you to go into that room all I did is go to the door to the left and went outside and I found the ghost and followed him the rest of the way to the bridge and went across to outside.
0 0

potterling1 answered:

When you are finished with the Divination Class, you will be in a giant room with a fountain looking thing in the middle, and on the immediate left is the flying training class. If you have already been in there, next to the fountain thing, will be a hopping broom. You have to ride that broom into the door with the giant blue arrow over it.
:)
0 0