Question from smercer1992

Can't connect to ANY forms of online multiplayer?

And its just not me, many people are having this problem. I have a very good internet connection, can play my other games, my NAT is open. I can get on with my friends but i can't search for a random game. It will try to, then refuse to complete my request, and then put me in a lobby all alone which i left open for nearly an hour and no one joined.

1waddon1 asked for clarification:

Hi i have left 4 dead 2 if you want 2 play with me on xbox live my name is waddon1 no caps no spaces.

spuds16 answered:

I too had this problem once. I kept trying and it EVENTUALLY let me in. Just keep trying. If that doesn't work, disconnect your internet connection, re-connect it and wait 30 seconds before logging back into LIVE. If that STILL doesn't work try asking valve...
2 0

Answers

awesomeClaw answered:

This is because nobody is playing this game to much. Want my opinion? MW2 has taken its toll.
0 5

leximonicon answered:

I cant give you a direct answer but i can tell you that tons of people play that game online, and out of the millions of people out there someone has to be playing. I just got the game and ive never had that problem. If you want someone to play with just add me on live.
0 0

Waffles360 answered:

Look it has nothing to do with the connection.
Why don't you invite friends.that is if you have any that play L4D.
1 2

Eaglethorn answered:

You need to get your friends to play with you, or you can ask your friends to connect you with their friends that have the game. Give it a couple of months and the Modern Warfare 2 bandwagon will start losing players, and people will start playing Left 4 Dead 2. The problem with that is the fact and Q1 for 2010 has so many games coming out. Your best bet is to look around the forums for some people to play with.
0 0

GOARMYKILL answered:

I made sure my NAT connection was set to OPEN instead of limited and closed, Then I was able to get games instantly.
0 0

Why can't i connect? Open belarus524
Split Screen and Multiplayer at the same time? Answered pat182rick
Online Alert?? Answered Shadowluigi1111
Trying to play with friends online? Answered TristenTyler
Glitches, lag and freezing? Unanswered Alpha117