Question from ShadowKobyashi

Will the campaign offer co-op split screen?

Can you play two to four players on a single xbox 360 in the campaign such as previous Halo games?

Sonic_Cannon answered:

Yes, there is co-op in the campaign. It will be available for up to 4 players, but you can only play with up to 2 on the same console due to hardware limitations. If you want to use 3 or 4 people, play via LAN or Live.
2 0

Answers

AirborneCore answered:

One the Bungie guys in the progress trailer said, "They are trying to avoid split-screen on the ampaign because your in a squad, and you can't have two Commanders barking orders."
0 2

jasperthefishy answered:

yes however Halo:Reach will only support two player splitscreen for campaign not 3 or 4 player splitscreen.
1 1

Maverickx25 answered:

They won't take out the one thing that stands them apart from other FPS. From what I hear, it's suppose to be set up like Halo 3 where it's up to 4 player coop (because you are in a squad
0 0

0o_ZeroWing_o0 answered:

Yes it will, Just like in most halo games.
1 0

Vx7 answered:

You can play campaign 3 player split screen via a glitch. I don't know about four player though.
0 0

svstoned answered:

I have played every halo game and none ever supported four player co-op on a single xbox, if you have a second xbox, a second tv and a system link cable then you can go co-op with up to four players.
System link is basically lan so you have to be within reach of the cable to be able to play.

Otherwise you could go live and have your friends go live as well then you can play up to four player co-op but only two players per xbox.
1 0

ViolentJ643 answered:

Wrong, the first two supported four player co-op on a single Xbox. My memory is bad, but I'm about 98% positive that they did. But the third, Wars, and Reach doesn't.
0 3

jdj143 answered:

Only played 2 player splitscreen offline. But I have seen people online with 3 guests following them around.
0 0