Will the campaign offer co-op split screen?

1. Can you play two to four players on a single xbox 360 in the campaign such as previous Halo games?

User Info: ShadowKobyashi

ShadowKobyashi - 6 years ago

1. Yes, there is co-op in the campaign. It will be available for up to 4 players, but you can only play with up to 2 on the same console due to hardware limitations. If you want to use 3 or 4 people, play via LAN or Live.

User Info: Sonic_Cannon

Sonic_Cannon - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. One the Bungie guys in the progress trailer said, "They are trying to avoid split-screen on the ampaign because your in a squad, and you can't have two Commanders barking orders."

User Info: AirborneCore

AirborneCore - 6 years ago 0 2
  2. yes however Halo:Reach will only support two player splitscreen for campaign not 3 or 4 player splitscreen.

User Info: jasperthefishy

jasperthefishy - 6 years ago 1 1
  3. They won't take out the one thing that stands them apart from other FPS. From what I hear, it's suppose to be set up like Halo 3 where it's up to 4 player coop (because you are in a squad

User Info: Maverickx25

Maverickx25 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Yes it will, Just like in most halo games.

User Info: 0o_ZeroWing_o0

0o_ZeroWing_o0 - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. You can play campaign 3 player split screen via a glitch. I don't know about four player though.

User Info: Vx7

Vx7 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. I have played every halo game and none ever supported four player co-op on a single xbox, if you have a second xbox, a second tv and a system link cable then you can go co-op with up to four players.
    System link is basically lan so you have to be within reach of the cable to be able to play.

Otherwise you could go live and have your friends go live as well then you can play up to four player co-op but only two players per xbox.

User Info: svstoned

svstoned - 6 years ago 1 0
  7. Wrong, the first two supported four player co-op on a single Xbox. My memory is bad, but I'm about 98% positive that they did. But the third, Wars, and Reach doesn't.

User Info: ViolentJ643

ViolentJ643 - 6 years ago 0 3
  8. Only played 2 player splitscreen offline. But I have seen people online with 3 guests following them around.

User Info: jdj143

jdj143 - 6 years ago 0 0