How long is the Halo Reach campaign?

1. I'm curious about how many stages will Halo Reach have?

User Info: Khaonomex

Khaonomex - 6 years ago
    Ok this well take as long has you want.

User Info: bossmon19

bossmon19 - 6 years ago

1. 8-10 Hours. Maybe more if the difficulty is set to legendary.

User Info: Narciso92

Narciso92 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. ITs not like halo 3 but halo 3 odst with the running around and picking up gear on your way so its most likely a long game.

User Info: bossmon19

bossmon19 - 6 years ago 0 2
  2. Bungie released all the pictures of the achievements in a weekly update. The achievements for level completion go up to a Roman Numeral X (10). SO therefor, there are 10 levels. As to the ammount of time taken to complete campaign, Bungie has been quoted that the map sizes trump that of previous halo games, so I'd estimate a bare minimum of 6 - 7 hours on Normal; significantly longer if on Legendary.

User Info: ReconScout412

ReconScout412 - 6 years ago 1 1
  3. My beliefs is that he campaign can be pretty long considering that the achievement "A Monument To All Your Sins" (completing the campaign on legendary) awards you a lot of points, 10 campaigns with an unknown number of chapters

User Info: pikachu250

pikachu250 - 6 years ago 0 1
  4. I finish it on normal around... 5-6 hrs .... didnt hit 6 hrs for sure

User Info: biggestgamer87

biggestgamer87 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. It depends on your skills but if you're familiar with halo formula all 11 levels will be finished in 7 hours on normal difficulty. The last level has no end theoretically.

User Info: red-ray

red-ray - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. I beat Legendary Co-op with four people last night in just under 6 hours. It really doesn't take too long, but it's great how each bit is different. Things don't get stale as you go on.

User Info: leverly

leverly - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. Bungie said themselves that for average gamers, their 10 missions can be beat on normal in a timespan of around 6 to 10 hours, depending on how much time you take to look around, your skill level (deaths and kills) and other factors. For a hardcore gamer such as myself, it'll probably go from around 3 to 5 hours, and if your new, it'll take around 10 hours...

User Info: gOwCoD4

gOwCoD4 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. I beat the game in a little over 7-hours on normal, while loligagging and spending a little bit of time exploring stuff..

User Info: Hui_Tian

Hui_Tian - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. Me and three of my friends beat it in 4:45, watching all the cut scenes, on heroic, last night.

User Info: LynxVII

LynxVII - 6 years ago 0 0
  10. Well it all depends on the level your playing on, obviously legendary will take longer othere wise shouldn't take to long around 5-7 hours maybe.

User Info: jrstubbies1

jrstubbies1 - 6 years ago 0 0
  11. As long and as difficult, perhaps slightly more difficult than halo 3.
    The levels are just more stretched out and most levels allow the player(s) to take different routes to complete the missions.

In other words 4-9 hours would be the average time it takes depending what difficulty setting you play on, but if you can't take on legendary you will most likely not be an asset to your team in matchmaking.

User Info: svstoned

svstoned - 6 years ago 0 0
  12. Depends;: how long do you want to be exploring for glitches/easter eggs/ extra content? if not at all, up to 9 hours. if you want to look for every possible thing, it could be up to 20+ hours.

User Info: lordgamingtonV

lordgamingtonV - 6 years ago 0 0