Question from koshan12

How can i gain more points to buy from the armory?

otakutwin answered:

the best way to gain the CR for armor and such is mulitplayer and firefight.
3 1

Answers

PhilR1 answered:

I'm playing the campaign and I have got more credits just for playing it. Make sure you save and quit when you want to log off and it will show you the screen where you level up. You get more credits if you are on Xbox Live compared to offline too.

I would imagine you get credits on multiplayer as well but cannot confirm it as I never play it myself.

You can also go to Halo Waypoint to unlock some exclusive items from the Armoury. I know there are some helmets you cannot get unless you go to Halo Waypoint.
3 2

Shadowmurasama answered:

you can also get points by doing firefight, forging ( forged for about half an hour, went up half a level at the beginning) campaign and multiplayer.

Won't matter about saving online, as it automatically does it for you, but forging and campaign, you need to save and exit
3 1

jrstubbies1 answered:

You can get credits from going on campaign and when you kill someone you will some credits, you will get more for headshots and also double, triple overkills etc. Also if you go onto matchmaking youcan get credits there i know if you get an assination then you get 200 and something as i always try and get them. You can go onto firefight and get points, also forge is an option to getting credits.
1 1

PhilR1 answered:

Just to carry on from what I wrote earlier, I got 290 points in a Firefight match. It was the Grunt based firefight on legendary. I died 5 times in 5 minutes and I quit before I even completed the match. I got more points in a short amount of time than I do playing campaign offline.
0 1

Arnings answered:

The answer: Daily challenges (And weekly challenges). I completed 9 missions in campaign on heroic and got 5000 cR (weekly challenge). Plus I got like 5000-10000 just playing the campaign.
2 2

AlphusUltimus answered:

Campaign on legendary seems to be the fastest. however difficulty and time may be a factor.
Forge is pointless. you get 50 cr for about 10 minutes of idling.
Multiplayer is about the same. 300 - 1200 cr depending on your skill.
Firefight is sometimes decent. you can rack a lot more with commendations (got 800 one time), get infinite lives in regular firefight, and infinite ammo in sniper/rocket fight. also if you're good, your team can finish the match in 6-7 minutes. also ordinances like the air strike can give you massive points in seconds. lowest i've gotten is 400.
There's also a slot machine after every multiplayer match. usually 70-120 cr but i got 350 one time.
2 1

JCXBOA answered:

I have yet to play Halo: Reach, but i know that Bungie said that you get minimal credits idling in forge. You have to do things to get even decent amounts of credits
0 1

DuranArtora answered:

I'm not sure if it would work the same for everyone, but the fastest way for me is playing single player campaign on Normal difficulty while hooked up to XBL. I also have scoring set to free-for-all, I'm not sure if it makes a difference. On all the missions except Lone Wolf I can reliably get 1200 - 2000+ credits if I kill every enemy I can.
Again, it may just be me, but Heroic and Legendary seem to reward less credits. For example, Sword Base pays out about 1240 credits on Normal, but only around 800-1000 on Heroic/Legendary. Perhaps if you lose credits for dying, that would explain it, since on Normal might die once at most but on Legendary I usually die at least half a dozen times.
0 1

lordgamingtonV answered:

You get points by firefight, campaign, matchmaking, and getting achievements daily/weekly/monthly challenges, each one varying in difficulty and length.
0 2

TheBonsaiSlaya answered:

All types get points. Matchmaking and firefighting is fastest though, even on legendary I have only got at best 400 credits?
1 1

HaleReachBFF answered:

Playing The Campaign on Heroic is The Easiest
0 2

gOwCoD4 answered:

The best two ways to get credits to play Campaign with Campaign Scoring turned on. Another way is to play Firefight matchmaking (I usually get around 1000 credits minimum not counting the challenges you usually rack up playing it). pvp matchmaking usually can net you around 1200 points, though comparing it to the other methods, its a little slower compared to Firefight.
0 1

RoyDavis587 answered:

In any mode.
1 1

wild_thingo answered:

to get lots of credits go to firefight and put it on normal and finish the whole set,you should usually get about 2500-3200 cR.but it must be on normal fire fight not classic. :p
0 2

wild_thingo answered:

^NOTE:in regards to my answer above^i get this result you may not,but medals help you get cR.
0 1

beaubear answered:

Every mission i complete on legendary i get like 4000-6000credits.
0 1

bn137 answered:

Play alot of 8 player matches either team or everyone for themselves. oddball will net you the most cash because you don't have to go after the ball just keep killing people. they will get mad at you but heh you are doing if for the cash right? getting any kind of awards and multikills earns you alot of more cash. in slayer type matches get awards and win the match that will net you alot of cash.
0 1

plies345 answered:

Select rocket launcher jet pack dmr incincibility unlimeted ammo bottemless clip three hundred percent damage and mellee mod immune to headshots and turn on schools
0 1

TrueGamer007 answered:

Play matchmaking (team slayer) its one of the easiest modes to get a grasp on and there are different game types so you wont get bored like you could in firefight
1 1

thejoker_666 answered:

Depending on what game type your playing you get a certain amount of Cr which are credits used to purchase stuff from the armory.

i have been playing Campaign and doing the daily and weekly challenges to get a lot of Cr the legendary mission one allowed me to get 5000 Cr in one go
0 1

SADew81 answered:

Score Attack in matchmaking, 10 min gruntpocalypse nets me about 1700-2200.

Score Attack i guess is a party olny scoring lobby. I'm always taking on the grunts alone, so you get to horde all the points.
1 1

InUtero7 answered:

the best way in my opinion is online multiplayer.. like firefight multiplayer is a good one. Also if you complete challenges you can get a hefty amount and beyond that, the higher the difficulty, the more points it will yield. Also, i know you might not like this one as much, but time. It takes patience but at least it is a fun game.
0 0

GaMeR_JeNn answered:

Offline Character - by doing anything, i made a level in forge that was 6 plasma turret packed together on and instant respawn, jumped in a rocket hog and put an elastic band around the trigger so it constantly destroyed them, 30 mins later and i had 1.5k cR (not alot but better than nothing while i was AFK). Apparently Firefight is good, turn on Spartan traits of invincibility and bottomless clip (never tried it myself)

Online Character - Campaign and Matchmaking, Firefight now only give 50 cR unless it is a matchmaking one, Forge gives me 60 cR even though i spent 4 hours making a level.

once you turn your Offline character into and Online one then you will make naff all from forge or offline firefight
(if i am wrong please correct me - but this is how it is for me)
0 0

DaMarrio answered:

Just play the game. Anything you do gets you some amount of credits. Firefight does barely anything (50CR mostly), and Team Slayer does a fair amount. However, to get the most credits, play through the campaign. Before I moved onto Multiplayer or Firefight, I just played on the campaign, and I was a Corporal Grade 1 by the end.
0 0

Adap7ive answered:

Campaign is the fastest way. Even if you die often and quit early, you gain credits. I have noticed that even entering a level and immediately quitting will give me a few points; I need to study this, but if you want easy (if time consuming) credits, try it. That said, every game mode gives you credits. Just play.
0 0

pandemic911 answered:

You get it buy doing match making, forge, firefight or campain.
0 1

jrstubbies1 answered:

You can get credits by completing the daily challenges and the weekly challenge, if you get kills in any mode like matchmaking or campaign mode you will get credit. You get more credits by getting more medals like if you get a double kill that will be a certain amount and if you get a triple kill after you will get more points as it is harder to get. I'm not sure about this one but if you complete an acommadation you might get credits but i am not sure.
0 0

Robert1017 answered:

I would do matchmaking team objective.If ur good at getting killed,thats a good playlist.You can destract the other team while ur team is winning.I got 1586cR just playing capture the flag.If ur really good at it,u can get up to 2000cR or even more
0 0

Kagelyzer answered:

If youre talking about boosting credits solo, by FAR the fastest way to get credits/level up is Matchmaking > Co op > Score Attack (Solo playlist)

then sniper fight or gruntpocalypse on holdout and start in the storeroom beside the ammo (only 2 ways into this room and u can line up tons of headshots and get lots of commendations)

it ranges from 800 points every 5-7 minutes (depending how fast you can kill all the grunts) to about 4000 every 5-7 if you get loads of commendations (headshots/multikills/not dying/killing with different weapon types etc)
0 0

TheBonsaiSlaya answered:

Just did a Score Attack, Gruntopocalypse. Looking at around 200 credits, but 1k in commendations. No sniper fi yet.
0 0

TheBonsaiSlaya answered:

Just did a Score Attack, Gruntopocalypse. Looking at around 200 credits, but 1k in commendations. No sniper fi yet. I get more than that, roughly on matchmaking. Difficult. Only online matchmaking firefight earns good points.
0 0

Kagelyzer answered:

To above poster > 200 is REALLY low for gruntpocalpyse, even before commendations, you should be aiming to get 800 at least per run, youre either not getting alot of multikill headshots or dying alot, you also get a ton of credits for constantly using armor lock whenever they throw grenades

this also isnt taking into account that most "kill 100 of any enemy in reach" daily challenges also work in score attack, any mode (ie, the recent one for 20 kills with gren launcher/450 kills on any enemy, kill 100 grunts, these all work in gruntpocalypse/score attack) and you get them MUCH MUCH quicker than having to share kills with 3 other people across 4-5 really laggy firefight matches

you get 800 credits for matchmaking games which can last up to 20 minutes and thats not including time for waiting for games, if you can kill them fast enough gruntpocalypse lasts 5-6 mins
0 0

PU912 answered:

If you want to get points, to then fly to the armory, just go to the mode of making maps, the build of the technique and destroy it where that hour, you can and with your friends, but you are guaranteed a great exp
0 0

CJxD answered:

Just ply the game by the time u noe it u'll hav credits.
0 0