Can't play custom games?

1. When I make a custom game and forge a new map, it says that this game type is not compatible with this map. Does anybody know how to play custom-made games on custom-made maps? If so, please tell me how.
    ThunderMan63 - 6 years ago
    I made an infection map and I made everything infection labled.

ThunderMan63 - 6 years ago

1. Go to spawning and to spawn humans make then the red team and go to advanced lable them as inf_haven as for the zombies blue team and lable them as inf_spawn remeber blue for zombies red for humans and go to advanced lable inf_haven for humans and inf_spawn for zombies if this does not help then go on youtube and tipe in how to make halo reach infection maps hope this helped.
    usatheman2001 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Be sure when you've made a map that it contains everything needed for whatever game type you have. Like if you want to play CTF on a map without any flag points, it's not going to work. Same for invasion, assault, headhunter...etc.
    Neoncamouflage (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 2
  2. read this, it should help a lot. www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=28649
    LoneSerenade - 6 years ago 2 1
  3. Look it up on YouTube, Bruh.
    fridge_lord - 5 years ago 0 2