Question from pikachu761000

Emils helmet?

How do you get the bulltrue medal to unlock avatar item emils helmet?

Paddy_Irishman_ answered:

To get the bulltrue medal you have to kill an opponent that's in the act of a sword lunge, (where they dive at you with the energy sword) in halo 3, this was simple with a shotgun, in reach I'm not so sure.
But that's how you get it. good luck :)
0 0

Answers

jim2390 answered:

My recommendation is Safe Havens on Rumble Pit, you're invincible while in the highlighted zone but people can't resist lunging at you. This makes it very easy to get Bulltrue.
1 0

bluedragon619 answered:

I found a glitch to get this one by accident. I was disconnected while in a game on sword base in rumble pit split screen but was left there with my brother. We got shotgun and sword, took a few attempts but got in in minutes. Again a bit screwy but a way if your having trouble, but best honest way to get it is in safe havens.
0 0

sitdxbass answered:

Just comes to luck in the end. I one time got it while the guy with the sword was going after another guy on my team.

When I saw the question though, I thought you meant how to get Emile's actual helmet for your spartan.

As far as I can tell, you need to have the rest of the EVA helmets and then Emile's should be up for purchase in the Armory but you need to be at least a Major before buying the first EVA helmet.
0 0

dogknight6 answered:

Its the easiest helmet to get,all you have to do is grab a shotgun,find a enemy with a energy sword and then shoot him---Kill your freind and wait 4 the enemy to grab it if your ally has it
Easy on swordbase-get it all the time (1,000,000 of emiles helmets)
GamerTag= Ra1dan
0 0

Adap7ive answered:

I got this in Invasion on Bone Yard. When the offensive team comes to collect the generator, there are lots of Covenant players with swords in a small place. Makes it easier, short of arranging to get the medal with help.
0 0

SceneKing95 answered:

The EASIEST way to get this is on Living Dead. When you start with a shotgun (as a human) go somewhere in the open so when people with swords (zombies) attack you can get this. Its really easy. Pinnacle is probably the easiest map to get this.
0 0

YYK555 answered:

You have to get a bulltrue medal.To get it,you have to wait for an opponent with an energy sword to attack you.And when the sword is about to hit you,you have to kill them first.Best way is to use a shotgun.
0 0

How do you get the flaming helmet? Answered toneygarner360
Recon Helmet? Answered ARMY5partan117
Emile's helmet? Answered Chance724
Flaming Helmet? Answered Chance724
What lvl do i need to be to get emile's helmet? Answered MightyMetalex