How to get loads of CREDITS!!!???

1. Hey
    My questions are:
    1.Can you mod a offline account without getting your xbox live account getting hacked.
    2.If the answer is NO,Can i mod it on a non-modded xbox.
    3. if that question is yes,What is a good website and a good tutorial to show me how to do it.
    4.If you can answer all of my questions,Thank you very much

User Info: dogknight6

dogknight6 - 6 years ago
    It takes 2 long,i just want to show off to my freinds as my account is pretty cool but it takes for ever to level up as i only have A xbox live Silver account.

User Info: dogknight6

dogknight6 - 6 years ago
    I am geting gold soon but i am only 16 and my job is a paper run and i get paid in another 3 weeks and i already have an account that i is not going to be modded,i just want to show off so i can say i am better than them because i am a FISH

User Info: dogknight6

dogknight6 - 6 years ago
    I check this sheet every day,as i just want to show off to my freinds---I have keep playing the game but i am getting bored of it and don't really want to play it anymore,Can anyone help me get a good tag to a good mod or i am going to keep on playing Bully untill that gets boring.

User Info: dogknight6

dogknight6 - 6 years ago

1. Hey this is a awsome tutorial to get what you want

youtube.com/watch?v=xg8vAn_mCBM

User Info: dogknight6

dogknight6 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Dude, just play the game normally.

User Info: Arukio

Arukio - 6 years ago 4 1
  2. If you have everything then it'll make you look likje a nerd who spends alot of time playing halo. Besides part of the fun is GETTING the credits legitimatly

User Info: TCD3

TCD3 - 6 years ago 2 1
  3. Theres a great way to get credits easily, mentioned in another faq here. You repeatedly punch yourself in the crotch for about 4 hours while just staring at the matchmaking screen. Have fun with that,or, could try using the same hours to play game.

User Info: bluedragon619

bluedragon619 - 6 years ago 1 1
  4. And btw, i bet your friends think your a total badass

User Info: bluedragon619

bluedragon619 - 6 years ago 1 1
  5. Heres a thought...why dont u actually EARN the credits like everyone else, and stop being such a noob and get gold membership, which is kind of the whole point of xbox live

User Info: RogueJoker

RogueJoker - 6 years ago 0 2
  6. Upgrade to gold and do the rocket firefight game mode. get 500- 2000 Cr. every time

User Info: ARMY5partan117

ARMY5partan117 - 6 years ago 0 0