Question from saylo159

How long is the ban from matchmaking?

I got banned from matchmaking because i had to quit the game to leave several times and now it says that im banned... for how long is this ban?!

Swiftelf answered:

15 minutes, keep doing it and it will become longer, also it won't go away until at least a week after the 15 minutes are over, I think that they added an extra week for every time you quit after having your first ban. Way to stop getting it completely is to never play multiplayer if you might have to before you've been playing that match for an hour. IE Your playing a bit before you need to leave your home for work is a bad time to play.
1 0

Answers

Panzy_Punter answered:

I don't know how long, but I'm kind of glad you did. Quitting games is for cry babies. Just because you're losing or you don't have the game you like, doesn't mean that you should quit out, it lets the rest of your team down.
0 1

Matchmaking without dlc? Answered EvilKrauser
Is there campaign matchmaking? Answered bigbubba92
When will campaign matchmaking be up????? Open mitchman411
Why can't i play campaign matchmaking? Open bigbubba92
How do I change map paks in matchmaking ? Answered hipershadow5000