What are some good offline strategies for earning credits?

1. I've beaten the Campaign on Legendary, fooled around in Firefight and played with the Forge. But I can't seem to find any good ways to get credits offline. Can somebody help me out? I'm a Warrant Officer Grade 1, by the way, if that helps.

User Info: Kitsune340

Kitsune340 - 6 years ago
    @Flashfire: Hm, I've tried the different modes of Firefight, but I always earn 60 credits. Do you know why?

@TCD3: So, is the amount of credits I earn in Forge increased by just dropping items? Or do I have to play games on that map?

User Info: Kitsune340

Kitsune340 - 6 years ago
    Or atleast that's what I think..

User Info: MattC1234567

MattC1234567 - 5 years ago
    Firefight is a good. Here are steps to earn a lot
    1. Set the mode to legendary
    2. Turn your self invulnerable
    3. Give your self a bottomless clip rocket launcher
    4. Equip jet pack
    5. Blow up every thing

User Info: ANGRYPanda117

ANGRYPanda117 - 1 year ago

1. well you won't to know a trick i Learned it can get you over 10000 CR in 1 hour! and the more you do it the more you get. I'm up to 15000 an hour so far and i have never been online! and I'm rank HERO!!!. all you do is set the slayer timer to 60 min start a map with a lot of stuff (not that is maters) i yous one of my own forge world maps and just sit there!!!!. put the controller down and do something else like home work :(. just come back ever we 15 min or so and fire a few bullets and when it stop vibrating just restart it and do it again:) it is that simpull! well hope this helps and i hope it gets posted.

User Info: brentontakura

brentontakura - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Actually in forge start spam placing as many items as possible. The more items you place the more credits you have. Plus Using this you can make a junkyard map AND get tons of credits =D

User Info: TCD3

TCD3 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. do gruntpoclaypse on legandry with active camo and a jet pack live all rounds and you get if ur good 1,859 points
    or if you do custom games u get ALOT

User Info: flashfire_007

flashfire_007 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Oh really. I customize my firefight and after the played through I got about 2000,or more, credit at the end. (played on legendary)

User Info: shawnkill

shawnkill - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. if you have NO and absolutely NO XBOX LIVE (like me lol) keep doing the campaign since it gives you bonus credits i completed the campaign on Heroic but i keep redoing it on Normal,But this gets boring after a while though...

User Info: zblazexv2

zblazexv2 - 6 years ago 1 1
  5. I dont have xbox live so all i do is keep passing all the chapters in campain in legandary and it gets me about 1000 or more for every chapter. And i also play a lot of firefigh.

User Info: birdman200

birdman200 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. There are multiple ways to earn credits one u can play firefight another u can do campaign and while playing on a part with many enemies keep reverting to last save before u kill the last guy , and the last way is to play forge u get 50 credits per splatter. good luck

User Info: jonthekilr

jonthekilr - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. I have got 200,000 credits by creating heaps of maps in Forge. I had fun doing so, and got at least 10,000 from each map. I also played heaps with my brothers, and if you finish a match, you get around 900-1000 credits. Hope this helped.

User Info: rhysthepriest

rhysthepriest - 5 years ago 1 0
  8. I usually set my overshields to the max, bottomless clip on the ammo, and grab one of those Jorge Turrets on courtyard. I racked up 10,000 credits in an hour.

User Info: Knightrunner369

Knightrunner369 - 5 years ago 0 0
  9. Ive found out that regular firefight does no help whatsoever in creditfarming.........the best for offline would be to just make many junkyard maps and i got around 300,000 credits in 20 minuets by makin piles and using everything i could and made nothing but garbage and got around 50,000 credits after every game!

User Info: mattel98

mattel98 - 5 years ago 0 0
  10. You take the Internet Cable out of the back of your PC, plug it into your xbox, get a LIVE account (Silver is free, and just by being logged in you earn more), and play a bunch of campaign. You can usually rack up 1500 credits by playing a mission, though it could boost up or down a thousand or so depending on difficulty (referring to normal)

User Info: gOwCoD4

gOwCoD4 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  11. I try playing the New Alexandria level over and over. I got from Major Grade 2 to Lt. Colonel Grade 2 this way. (Tip: Stay in this level for about 30-45 minutes. However long you spend in it, is how many credits you get. Ex: Stay in the level for 40:00 minutes and complete it, you get 4000 credits + whatever is your winning bonus.

User Info: Knightrunner369

Knightrunner369 - 5 years ago 0 0
  12. Well, you can spam levels completely and turn all skulls on and play co-op, on easy difficulty. and your multiplier will be like 15-20 depending on how many skulls, silver doesn't count btw... you can also work on commendations. is easy, all you need to do i spam those like, the oni-sword base ordnance trick. heres the link
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP8Y2g3TKKM

User Info: evilking9090

evilking9090 - 5 years ago 0 0
  13. What I do is (1) keep replaying the campaign on legendary with thunderstorm,cloud,and mythic on or(2) normal with all skulls on except blind and blackeye on and lastly (3) make huge or very decretive maps on forge that usually give me a couple thousand every hour I play/make them but don't do firefight because you could be playing for 2 and a half hours and only get like two thousand credits. I just kept on doing this and I'm colonel grade three almost brigadier. also I recommend forge for the most quickest credit gaining (for the campaigns each legendary level would give about four to five thousand and for normal two to three thousand and this is for offline play).

User Info: Solstice1337

Solstice1337 - 5 years ago 1 0
  14. If you (At least ) have a XBOX Silver account you can go to Sword base mission and farm there (look it up later) you get a bunch of cR for that but sadly cR number starts to drop but you can get a lot from doing it forever but other then that idk

User Info: skuthix10

skuthix10 - 5 years ago 0 0
  15. Play campaign over and over eventualy you will have ur goal

User Info: sonicdxjosh

sonicdxjosh - 5 years ago 0 0
  16. EASY CREDITS

1) Go on ONI Sword Base Normal+ Difficulty

2) Rush through the beginning of the level WITHOUT killing anything and get to the Target Locator.

3) Turn around and fire the target locator at the concentration of enemies, to get as many as possible.

4) Bask in the medals, commendations and credits.

5) Rinse and repeat until credits dry up, you can do it again in like a week or something.

~Finch

User Info: StealthParanoia

StealthParanoia - 5 years ago 1 1
  17. Play the campaign on legendary and beat it

User Info: cowmanwes

cowmanwes - 5 years ago 0 0
  18. Okay everyone, this is how it works, every minute (on campaign, forge and firefight) you get a certain amount of credits, depending on your rank, so if your rank is something like warrent officer, you'll get about 54 cr per minute, my rank is on brigidier so I'm getting about 202 cr per minute. If you do it on campaign you get more credits on legendary, if you do it on firefight you can do it on any difficulty, the most simple thing you can do is leave it on forge. Making lots of stuff on forge doesn't make a difference to the amount of credits you get, you're credits depend entirely on how long you play the game.

User Info: MattC1234567

MattC1234567 - 5 years ago 1 1
  19. Really, The easiest way to earn credits is by farming them on "Oni Sword Base" like what @StaelthParanoia and @EvilKing9090 said. When I first started doing it (That is if you get it in the right area) I started getting around 300CR. per time and that basically dropped to 12CR after about 2 hours of doing that. So basically just keep doing that then start doing the Forge thing and eventually you will be happy with all of the credits you have earned.

User Info: shadowwolfz

shadowwolfz - 5 years ago 0 1
  20. Do challenges

User Info: GUNNERTLC7

GUNNERTLC7 - 5 years ago 0 0
  21. I played half way through the first mission (Winter Contingency) on Normal with about 7 skulls (4 Primary, 3 Secondary), and got around 5000 credits. I am Commander, and i have absolutely no Xbox LIVE interaction at all.

User Info: supergamerfreak

supergamerfreak - 4 years ago 0 0
  22. Just keep doing firefight on legendary with all skulls on

User Info: PB777

PB777 - 4 years ago 0 0
  23. Do king of the hill and cut off time and stay within circle
    You will earn a lot more credits
    But you have to be occupied b/c staying within the circle and doing nothing is a boring at times

User Info: von50

von50 - 4 years ago 0 0
  24. i would definitely forge. if that kind of stuff inspires you, you could spend like 1 or 2 hours in forge and get maybe 10,000 or more cR per forge game. i, too, don't have a live account and i'm almost at brigadier pretty much all from forging alone.

User Info: hodlmkt

hodlmkt - 4 years ago 0 0
  25. You just need to make your rank higher than ( LT,colonel ) then go to forge and do whatever you want for about 30 to 40 minutes and i think you'll get is about 13000 to 14000 credits. hope this helps you

User Info: ClueLessGuy14

ClueLessGuy14 - 2 years ago 0 0