If possible how can u survive in Lone Wolf Mission?

1. since u can beat the game by dieing here, but it say survive is it possible and how? :D

User Info: fireboy618

fireboy618 - 6 years ago

1. You're the last fighter on Reach. Even if the Covenant stopped sending attackers after you, the entire planet's been destroyed. There's nowhere to go, nothing to do, no one to rescue you, and no way to leave. Better to put the Covenant to work than wander off and die in some cave somewhere.

The objective is "Survive" only so you can kill as many Covenant as possible. Six knows damn well no one's coming for him/her.

User Info: r0q

r0q - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. No. The mission will only end when you die.

User Info: Slade8

Slade8 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. The mission is just for kicks.

User Info: B14z1ng_H4wk

B14z1ng_H4wk - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. The goal is to die. I know it says survive but it's impossible. Last time i did that mission i grabbed the Splazer and aimed at my feet. Cutscene away!!!

User Info: darkcyrax

darkcyrax - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I think it might be possible, there's just the fact that it's way too hard for anyone to beat it, even one easy.

User Info: Dedaria

Dedaria - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Covenant just keep coming whether it's elites or grunts, you will die eventually.

User Info: sitdxbass

sitdxbass - 6 years ago 2 0
  6. The premise is that you're the last UNSC soldier there. Along with thousands of elites and grunts. Besides who is gonna save you? Spartan IIIs are so cheap they're expendable. In fact Noble Six had bad karma anyway as a former assassin. XD

User Info: TCD3

TCD3 - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. I don't think you can because the point of the mission is to die.
    You can try and live for log but you will eventually die.

User Info: gamergod20

gamergod20 - 6 years ago 0 0